[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_ivr examples when checking voicemail

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue May 16 20:05:30 UTC 2017

you’ll have to adjust voicemail_config_menu too…

Could also with some modifications to code and the phrases just make it so you can not set or set to blank the choose/record greeting keys that would skip the one you are talking about automatically, and you’d need to do something to sort the config_menu macro