[Freeswitch-users] Fax result when using mail to fax

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Mon May 15 20:24:44 UTC 2017

Hello Bipin,

there are some events fired via ESL, if you subscribe to them. We
evaluate txfaxresult event and hangup event.

The only thing which is critcal here, is that the contents of the 2
events have to be joined, in order to have all informations. And in my
experience txfaxresult and hangup event do not always come in the same
order, dependend on which side of the channels hangs up first.

Best regards
Peter