[Freeswitch-users] voicemail_ivr examples when checking voicemail

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 18:34:45 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

Sorry for the noise!

I am looking to use voicemail_ivr so I can ensure my own phrases are played and I can avoid giving the user options to record just one voicemail message (as they have the option to upload a file from our portal too).

Can this be achieved using voicemail_ivr and if so are there any examples as confluence is good but doesnt have many configuration examples if you want to miss out phrases etc.

Cheers

Jon