[Freeswitch-users] No events after a hangup

Aníbal César Aguiar de Carvalho anibal.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue May 9 13:57:43 UTC 2017

Hi everyone.

I have a scenario with the following flow:
- Freeswitch is configured to forward connections to a determined number to
a localhost port and my software is connected at this socket.
- A call is made by a first user to this number.
- This call is connected and answered by our software.
- A second channel is originated to a second user, with the
origination_caller_id_number of the first user.

At this point if the second user answers or rejects the call (manually or
due to a connection timeout) then the originate event, answer or hangup and
others events are sent by Freeswitch, If the first user hangs up, no event
is sent whatsoever. Is this how Freeswitch is supposed to work, or is it a
bug?

'event plain ALL' is used at the beginning, so it is not a filter issue
from my side.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

--