[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch stops handling register requests

Markus Bönke mbodbg at gmx.net
Mon May 8 12:59:20 UTC 2017

Hello Peter,

thanks for the hint, but can it really happen that events stuck inside freeswitch and freeswitch partially crashed because if this? Or wasn't it more a problem of the
Client that event’s were discarded if they haven’t been processed fast enough. How many calls did you handle on your server when the problem occurred, are you using inbound or outbound mode of mod_event_socket?

Best regards

Markus

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org