[Freeswitch-users] Looking to hire a consultant

Darren d at d-man.org
Tue May 2 08:41:52 MSD 2017

I agree with Jay. Your $ might be something someone will take up, but your estimate (or use of the words “simple”) are way off.

If I had to guess:

•              Install a new FS Stable build on a new Debian 8.7 server
> 30 minutes if everything goes perfectly, 4-8 hours if anything doesn’t.

•              Move/Convert my current XML config over (about 30 extensions)
> 60-90 minutes figuring out what the heck your current XML even does. Maybe it can just be moved. If not and has to be refactored for some reason (or voicemails retained, media files retained, etc.) then add some time here. I’d guess 2-5 hours.

•              Help config Cisco SPA phones for SCA.
> Don’t know what this means, manually configure things/etc.? yikes x 30 phones.

Conceptually it’s simple. In practice, it’s work.