[Freeswitch-users] Looking to hire a consultant

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue May 2 06:39:59 MSD 2017

Hi,

We want to hire someone for a few hours to get a configuration working with FS and Cisco SPA504G phones.

We have all the basics working great for FS on SPA phones.  We need a single DID number to ring on 3 line buttons on 2 different phones.  If a call is placed on hold on phone 1, it must be picked up on phone 2. The customer claims the staff is too stupid to use call parking.

I think this really needs to be someone who knows both FS and Cisco SPA phones. There are just too many possible parameter combos for us to work it out.

Contact me directly if you can handle the task and have availability soon.

Thanks,
Sean
SDevoy(-at-)bizfocused.com