[Freeswitch-users] 100% CPU usage

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:34:38 MSD 2017

>  The strange thing that I’ve noticed is that even with 0 active calls, FS
is using 15-30% cpu constantly with only 40-60 registered endpoints.

How are you handling the registrations? Those endpoints will send REGISTER
packets frequently which will individually get processed. So if they're
calling an API though mod_xml_curl that'll be some extra load without
active calls. mod_sofia will be updating the registration database which is
sqlite by default and can be moved to a ramdisk or to ODBC. You might also
find clients are registering unusually frequently.