[Freeswitch-users] something like transferring to an extension when caller abandons?

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Thu Mar 30 02:18:46 MSD 2017

I’m hoping to find a dialplan-based solution to this problem.  I have a call coming in, and I start executing a dialplan with various applications.  At some point, if the caller cancels before I have bridged or answered his or her call, I would like the ability to immediately execute some code — e.g. by jumping to another extension (or something like that) at the moment when the caller abandons.  I know this could be orchestrated in an event socket app, but as mentioned I would prefer a dialplan-based approach, if possible.  Any ideas?

Dave