[Freeswitch-users] possible to use mod_fifo without parking a caller?

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Tue Mar 28 19:50:43 MSD 2017

Thanks, I saw this PR, but I don’t think it got accepted yet?

https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/1155/commits/f62240c964582d4a081d71baa8c068e6cd209a28 <https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/pull-requests/1155/commits/f62240c964582d4a081d71baa8c068e6cd209a28>

anyways, I can use this for testing now unless there is an alternative

I vaguely recall just merging a patch for early media in mod_fifo… you can check commit history.  If not its sitting open somewhere.

consulting at freeswitch.org

FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitch.org