[Freeswitch-users] possible to use mod_fifo without parking a caller?

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Tue Mar 28 09:05:07 MSD 2017

I’d like to use something like mod_fifo, if possible to support my use case:

- caller calls in
- freeswitch sends 183 (pre_answer) but does _not_ answer the call
- via out of bands means, I send information to an “agent” that a caller is waiting (providing uuid, or parking slot)
- agent calls in (to the “parking slot” or equivalent)
- caller is now bridged with agent
- OR, if no agent calls in within X seconds, caller is rejected with a SIP 480

Is something like that possible with mod_fifo, or other module?

Dave