[Freeswitch-users] Group Call did not release

Shawn Wheeler Shawn.Wheeler at interlockconcepts.com
Tue Mar 21 18:11:49 MSK 2017

Hello,

Back Ground.
Recently I did a group call on my system.  After hanging up the initiating phone, FS did not release the call on the receiving end points.

I looked through the confluence documentation but I could not find a CLI command to kill the call.   I ended up restarting the FS service.  Once I did that all the calls were release.

Question
Is there a CLI command I and run to release all current calls?  If yes, would one of you on this list share please.

Thank you in advance.

Shawn