[Freeswitch-users] Using cisco ip communicator 8.6 with freeswitch

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:00:27 MSK 2017

Thanks
yes I'm using sip. Cisco ip communicator 7 is working with freeswitch
without any problems. I'm using the same xml configuration (the
SEPXX...cnf.xml) for cipc 8.6 but after loading the file from tftp it is
stuck in registering (it loads it because I can see configured sip extensin
on the phone display). I'm sure it has nothing to do with freeswitch cause
no packet is sent to fs. The problem is with the phone xml configuration
file on tftp server. I asked this question to see if anyone can share a
working cisco xml configuration file that is working with CIPC 8.6