[Freeswitch-users] No Voice on Proxy Media

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Mar 20 18:38:43 MSK 2017

I strongly suggest using a newer release. 1.4 is EOL, try latest 1.6 release.

You do not need proxy media mode.  This is a mode for only special cases and is almost never needed.

Bypass media won’t work for devices behind nat if they are not configured properly to use external addresses.  Usually it works if they are configured properly.  Depending on the nat, if it doesn’t work, sometimes bypass_media_after_bridge will