[Freeswitch-users] multiple sip profiles

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Fri Mar 17 22:44:30 MSK 2017

I’ve been meaning to look into NAPTR, excellent that sounds like just what I need. How does it enable the use of one domain? I’m reading through the NAPTR docs but it’s all geared towards a single domain name. I guess NAPTR records for multiple domains could point to the same _sips._udp.domain.com <http://udp.domain.com/>… but will they still register with their original realm? I guess so as that’s part of the SIP headers rather than the DNS?