[Freeswitch-users] multiple sip profiles

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Fri Mar 17 22:27:21 MSK 2017

Trying to get my head around setting TLS up. I have one internal sip profile, but multiple domains & dialplans.

If I want to enable TLS on multiple domains, I think I’m right in saying that I will then need multiple sip profiles, in order to set the TLS up in each?

I guess my confusion comes from understanding the difference between domains, profiles and sip profiles. I’m not even sure exactly what question I’m asking here, so apologies!