[Freeswitch-users] ftdm openr2 status interpretation

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:24:56 MSK 2017

Hello folks,

Please confirm IF my interpretations are correct.

First,  the output of "ftdm r2 status <span>":

Tx CAS is  the AB bits sent TO the opposite end
Rx CAS is the AB  bits rcvd FROM the opposite end

Then, if this is the Called end, then ...

Tx CAS is sending the Backward line signals to the Calling party
Rx CAS is the Forward line signals received from the Calling party

And, I want to make sure, if this is the Calling end, then

Tx CAS is sending the Forward line signals; and
Rx CAS is receiving the Backward lines signals

Thanks in advance.

/Nandy