[Freeswitch-users] Updates are not passed upstream

Jose Serrano jjserranor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:40:08 MSK 2017

Hello,

First of all sorry for my previous e-mauil because it was incomplete
Here you have the complete one

I am using freeswitch as class IV switch.

I have observed that  updates from SIP servers are nos passed upstream in
the following scenario.

IVR---(profile1)---FS---(profile2)----SBC----------GW1-----PSTN

                                        |----------GW2-----PSTN

1. A call arrive from GW1 to the IVR
2. The IVR calls to a second phone number reachable by means of GW2
3. Once the IVR has the two calls are established the IVR do SIP bridging
in order the RTP doesn't pass throuhgt it
and then send two updates to FS (one for each call) to switch the calls
together.
4.FS undertands the updates retaining the RTP and switching both calls, I
mean, the user who  made the first call is now in comunication with the
user behind GW2.

The question is:

Why FS retain the RTP instead of send the UPDATES towards the SBC in order
this one be which retain the RTP?

Maybe is because the IVR and the SBC are not in the same profile?

Thanks if someone has faced with this matter and have any explanation

Regards