[Freeswitch-users] Busy tone if busy

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Wed Mar 15 09:27:16 MSK 2017

More informations / questions:

This is, what the freeswitch show.
2017-03-15 06:50:26.014328 [NOTICE] switch_ivr.c:2167 Transfer sofia/H3KSip/myMobileNumber to inline[set:hangup_after_bridge=false,bridge:sofia/gateway/GW_H3KSip/
2640,managed:C4B_AfterBridge at default]

After them, the freeswitch execute "set:hangup_after_bridge=false" and then the bridge command, but the managed application will not execute.

Is there a problem between inline dialplan and managed apps?
Why the freeswitch add the "@default" to the  application name "C4B_AfterBridge"?

Thanks a lot