[Freeswitch-users] FS account got hacked **urgent**

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 3 21:45:34 MSK 2017

The problem with online.net isn't necessarily one of their clients, they
tend to no respond to the reports they get via the link you posted nor do
they respond to emails to their abuse@ email address as per their whois
records...

I have received multiple attacks from various IPs on their network (the only
thing in common with them is its originating from their AS)

I have seen these attacks across multiple networks... I wish there was a way
we could would with them to help mitigate this but it doesn't seem they are
interested in it