[Freeswitch-users] Recording Stopped out of the Blue

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 2 17:26:16 MSK 2017

Hard to really tel why with just one log line, which rev of FS are you
running and what all do you do in the dialplan?

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 5:09 AM, Christoph Russow <russow at emtex.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i just discovered (at least) two calls where the recording stopped some
> seconds after it was started without a notice why it stopped. I only see:
>
> 2017-02-21 14:28:29.585573 [DEBUG] switch_core_media_bug.c:808 Removing
> BUG from sofia/default/<number>@<carrieraddress>
>
> in the log.
>
> The recording was started arround 7 seconds before the above line
> appeared in the log and an corresponding event was sent to the eventsocket.
>
> What are the reasons for freeswitch to stop a running recording?
>
> Things i've checked already:
> - HDD has enough free space for recordings.
> - permissions are ok (other calls record just fine on same dir)
> - no command was sent to stop recording (according to the log)
> - no dtmf tones in the pcap of the calls
> - no error message in the log for the calls or arround the record end line
>
> We do the recordings for our Customes so it is very crucial that they
> work correct.
> I apreciate every hint about this.
>
> Best Regards
> Christoph Russow

> EMTEX GmbH
> Christoph Russow
> Software Engineer
>
> Bischof-Otto-Weg 9
> D-91086 Aurachtal
>                           Geschäftsführer:       Markus Enzinger
> Tel. +49 9132 7490 0      Sitz der Gesellschaft: 91086 Aurachtal
> Fax. +49 9132 7490 900    Amtsgericht Fürth:     HRB6804

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Wish to schedule a meeting?

http://app.timebridge.com/#/meet/freeswitch

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest