[Freeswitch-users] Non-commercial nature of this mailing list.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jun 21 15:56:36 UTC 2017

A reminder that this mailing list is intended for the community to be able to discuss FreeSWITCH related topics, but it IS NOT here for you to advertise or promote your products, recruit for jobs, or other such commercial purposes.  List messages with these topics or even signatures that promote your products will trigger messages being rejected or silently discarded.  I know i have personally attempted to address this with multiple members of this list who persist in posting things with signatures that advertise their products.  Please remove any signatures like that from your posts.  Repeat offenders who do not follow this rule may be removed from the list without warning.  Also, to those with large privacy signatures on your mailing list posts, it should go without saying that this is a public mailing list, and anything posted here will be on the internet forever.  We will not remove any messages from the mailing list archives regardless of the reason (yes it has been requested on multiple occasions in the past).  Please be careful not to post material you may regret in the future.  Thank you for your understanding to keep this the highest quality content for the community.

Mike