[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch sslv3 support

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jun 20 16:29:38 UTC 2017

I just reviewed the code. Looks like we disable it all on verto, but not on sofia.  should get me a Jira on this (I was just told one just got made)… we should fix that.  That being said, the sofia web socket support was basically a demo to prove we could do it before we finished verto, there is little reason to use sip over websockets and I never recommend it.  Also, using years old development code should be considered a massive security vulnerability and I would STRONGLY recommend against it.