[Freeswitch-users] signaling_status Down with libpri

Juraj Fabo juraj.fabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:14:41 UTC 2017

Dear list

I found this  report here and also in JIRA under
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/OPENZAP-243 where it was closed as
fixed after using updated wanpipe.

I am facing the very same issue with sangoma card and I am searching
for wanpipe version which would provide referenced fix.

However, most recent wanpipe I can find on the web is from 2016.

Please, would it be possible to provide precise info which
module/driver/library needs to be updated and from where the update
could be downloaded?

Actually I was really trying to followup existing subject from march,
but I suspect that this email will create new thread, for that case I
would like to apologize in advance.

Thank you very much

Juraj