[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter module, can I originate call for an agent in uuid-standby mode ?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jun 19 18:27:08 UTC 2017

mod_fifo has ALWAYS been superior, people assume otherwise because of the name.  Check it out, its pretty powerful.  mod_callcenter was written because people had a hard time understanding mod_fifo.  It supports agent tracking, some skills routing, inbound and outbound agents, etc.  If there is stuff missing we should really sort getting it into mod_fifo and abandon mod_callcenter.