[Freeswitch-users] Multichannel Transcdription

Caleb Bartholomew caleb at bclife.biz
Sat Jun 10 04:14:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am currently trying to find a solution inside of Freeswitch that will allow me to either record each participant of a conference room separately so it can later be processed for transcription.  I’ve looked into a lot of different methods that might be able to do this but I’m not sure any of them are quite what I need.   I stumbled across mod_vlc which does hint at this ability but I’m not sure what exactly a “raw” conference stream is or its format.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Caleb