[Freeswitch-users] XML curl "not found" response

Vladyslav Zakhozhai v.zakhozhai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:43:47 UTC 2017

Giovanni, thank you for your reply.

Yes of course, I've read it. And the main question is - what is appropriate
way to inform freeswitch with "not found". And once more why freeswitch
treats 404 response as an error?

E.g. freeswitch requests configuration for non-existent user. Here we have
two options:
  1. Freeswitch replies with XML not found and HTTP 200. Freeswitch
understands it pretty correct and in logs I can see that freeswitch warns
me it was not able to find user in some domain. This is ok and correct.

 2. Freeswitch replies with XML not found and HTTP 404. Freeswitch reports
an error. It do not wait HTTP 404 status code.

And once more about p.2 from freeswitch's log:

"[ERR] mod_xml_curl.c:315 Received HTTP error 404 trying to fetch ....."