[Freeswitch-users] Re-invite Glare issue - FS ending call

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jun 7 15:57:18 UTC 2017

why are they both sending a re-invite at the same time?  This is called glare, we seem to be handling it properly, the provider seems not to be.  The easiest fix here is probably to figure out why we are both sending re-invite at the same time, maybe session timers and the provider is broken and trying to send it when we said we would.