[Freeswitch-users] question about HA solution

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Wed Jun 7 07:42:04 UTC 2017

Ok, Denys , I understand you have an "Master - Slave" situation.  So ,you  must move the call back when Master server come back.

I'm sorry ,no help for u ,but ,maybe ,use an " master - master - master -...."  architecture is the fastest way to resolve the problem.  :-)) .

The key of your question is "auto-clear-sql" option  not functioning normally . plz double check your config ,and make sure , all servers have same option.

Raymond

在 2017-06-06 01:50:18,"Denys Pozniak" <denys.pozniak at crazycall.com> 写道:
Yes, correct. But when you restart FS on slave, it will erase database. And option auto-clear-sql=false not working for me.