[Freeswitch-users] question about HA solution

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at crazycall.com
Mon Jun 5 11:41:16 UTC 2017

Hello!

Thank you *Raymond* about your explanation, but I dont agree with some
point:
*If it really need an answer about your question -- "if it is possible to
move calls back".   I think it's unnecessary.*  - in my case I have two not
equal servers, so I need to have only one as a master.
If switchover happens I need to have ability to restore master back.

Thank you *Luis* for your link, you can do simple test to understand what I
am talking about: do call -> check on master and slave #show channels ->
restart FS on slave -> check on master #show channels. In my case I dont
see any active calls after this, so restoring back is not possible.