[Freeswitch-users] Not honoring ODBC in the core

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:30:03 UTC 2017

my FS 1.6.17 is not honoring my ODBC settings, it keeps creating core.db
and other sqlite db's. I can confirm ODBC works, isql command connects
without issues.

   <param name="core-db-dsn" value="freeswitch:USER:XXXXXXXXXXXX" />
   <param name="core-recovery-db-dsn" value="freeswitch:USER:XXXXXXXX" />

any ideas?

--
Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
CISSP, CISM, CISA

Need LCR? Check out LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH
Need Billing? Check out Billing for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH