[Freeswitch-users] FS AWS does not call between mobile phones connected to the same WiFi

Jose David Jurado Alonso josedavid at zennio.com
Mon Jul 31 06:36:45 UTC 2017

Hi Giovanni,

I have tried with the change you mention, changing the domain by the public
IP, but it still does not work.

Both devices are connected to the same WiFi, on a TP-Link Archer C1200
router, and in the ALG section I do not see the SIP option.

By connecting one of the devices to this router and the other to another
network, the call is successful. The problem is when the two are connected
to the same network (I have tested with several different networks).

It's as if FS does not find the destination number and stays waiting. Both
devices are correctly registered and can be called or called by any device
as long as it is not on the same network.