[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch 1.6.19: make current fails after updating

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Tue Jul 25 16:07:43 UTC 2017

I used macFI yesterday and it installed both master and stable fine. Are you running macFI from 20170713? Also, are you installing production stable? You may want to backup your config folder, trash everything in /usr/local (not local itself) and run macFI from July 13.

If you look at the test status page <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/macOS+Installation#macOSInstallation-TestingStatus> you will see they all work, and I use macFI for all testing to save time.