[Freeswitch-users] macOS FreeSwitch Installer (macFI) Update

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri Jul 14 17:17:00 UTC 2017

I run the 24x7 system on a 2012 Mac Mini, it also serves up others things such as videos, etc. and fits nicely in the network rack in a closet. I run macOS because it’s the most secure system (I have been doing mainframe security 40 years), I have 2 Minis and 2 iMacs. On 2 of the machines, I can boot multiple versions of macOS or Linux, and run Windows easily. Can’t get a PC to do that.

Many years ago, when I had employees, I switched from Windows to Macs when I spent thousands of dollars sending them to Windows classes. We had one Mac used for desktop publishing. everyone used to do letters, etc. No training needed, everything was easier and faster. I, who was heavy into PCs and thought the Mac was a toy, also snuck using it! No more training classes, I switched and never looked back. I know a lot of people who spend days fixing Windows problems that don’t exist on a Mac. Just my 2 cents.