[Freeswitch-users] Mod_Opus :Add fmtp maxplaybackrate=8000 in OPUS codec offer.Version 1.6.8-15-99de0ad~64bit

Oancea, Dragos dragos.oancea at vonage.com
Wed Jul 12 12:14:41 UTC 2017

Hi Jon,

If both sides follow the RFC , then you should be able to get narrowband
end to end.
How do you originate the call ?
Sounds like you originate a call from a device and then you bridge to the
callee, but you have inbound-late-negotiation on, so the OPUS config XML is
not loaded, hence fmtp cannot be changed according to config.

Regards,
Dragos