[Freeswitch-users] Verto calls

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 05:24:48 UTC 2017

On 16 May 2017 at 17:19, Agustí Ubalde <aubalde at presenceco.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I am trying to call from Verto extension to another Verto extension. *Both
> are successfully registered* (Verto status show the successfully
> register) but the call between is not established.
>
> The call remains in ring state.
>

> This is the last dialplan function executed (calling 1000 to 1001):
>
> *EXECUTE verto.rtc/1001 bridge()*

You are calling the bridge application in a wrong way.

Look at the demo dialplan, Local_Extensions: it uses the contruct:

user/1001 bridge()

this because the correct dialstring is taken from user directory

If you want to do it yourself (eg, without use of the "user" construct, and
directory defined dialstring), then you must use the

verto_contact() API

Again, look at its use in the demo configuration.

Concept is: you have a verto registered user. You call from fs_cli
verto_contact("username"). This gives you the dialstring you must use.

>From dialplan, you would use: ${verto_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}
as dialstring

> Regards,
>
> PRESENCE TECHNOLOGY
>
> An ENGHOUSE INTERACTIVE Company
>
> Agustí Ubalde Bellot
>
> Chief Developer
>
> C/ Comte Urgell 240 3º-A
>
> Barcelona 08036
>
> aubalde at presenceco.com
>
> Ph: +34 93 10 10 322
>
> Enghouse is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, stock symbol: ENGH
>

> *Presence Technology - DisclaimerThis message, its content and any file
> attached thereto is for the intended recipient only and is confidential and
> /or privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error or had access to
> it, you should note that the information in it is private and any use
> thereof is unauthorized. In such an event please notify us by e-mail or by
> telephone (+ 34 93 10 10 300). Any reproduction of this e-mail by
> whatsoever means and any transmission or dissemination thereof to other
> persons is prohibited. It should be deleted immediately from your system.
> Presence Technology reserves the right to take legal action against any
> persons unlawfully gaining access to the content of any external message it
> has emitted.*
>
> *For additional information, please visit our website **www.presenceco.com
> <http://www.presenceco.com/>*

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org