[Freeswitch-users] Error sending queries to pgsql

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Tue Jul 4 09:34:38 UTC 2017

In this same box i also have data corruption with sqlite databases,
special the ones that i use with mod_lua.. but I think that it could be
something related with kernel.. i recently update to 4.9.x, and there
was some changes in ext4.

I don't really know how to debug this, so today i'm reverting to the old
kernel, 4.4.x and check it happens again..

If it happens again, my next move will try to reproduce this in FS..

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,
António silva