[Freeswitch-users] mod_rad_auth config file not found

Jospeh Waite joelists at tm.net.uk
Sat Jul 1 14:09:26 UTC 2017

Hi Guys

Following some pointers from the mailing list a couple of weeks back I am attempting to configure and use mod_rad_auth to do radius authentication from the dial plan.

I have compiled and installed the module and created the config file as per the confluence page, however the confluence page does not tell me where the config file should be located.

I have tried in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf  and also /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs

However I get the following error

2017-07-01 15:08:27.024695 [ERR] mod_rad_auth.c:762 open of rad_auth.conf failed

I have even tried looking at the source of the module but can’t seem to get an idea of where it should be

Regards