[Freeswitch-users] Notify Packets

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:14:05 MSK 2017

Why would freeswitch send notify even if send-message-query-on-register is
set to false.
If that any other setting that might cause FS to send notify.

Have a issue with one of the clients, where FS sends 1000's of notify
packets and client does not respond and does not send 200 OK. May be due to
client's firewall dropped the port mapping rule.  This results in 1000's of
incomplete SIP connections on the firewall.

So we dont want to send notify at all? How can I achieve that.

Thank you,