[Freeswitch-users] sip_invite_params for all outgoing calls

KSrigo ksrigo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:42:27 MSK 2017

hi,

In your dialplan use:

<action application="bridge" data="{sip_invite_params=user=phone}sofia/gateway/outgoing/12135551212"/>

In your ESL script:

originate {sip_invite_params=user=phone}sofia/gateway/outgoing/12135551212 &park()

PS: sip_invite_params only apply to the RURI, If you wish to modify the To param son the invite you must use sip_invite_to_params the same way.

Srigo