[Freeswitch-users] Replace disposition cause

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:44:09 MSK 2017

Can i have any suggestion on this issue?
i have tried creating new dialplan as shown here
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_proto_specific_hangup_cause
as well as i have tried external lua to replace the cause code, suggest
here,
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_proto_specific_hangup_cause

i am also attaching the sip log for the 480
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/0dbbf7d7