[Freeswitch-users] Replace disposition cause

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:08:12 MSK 2017

Hello,

no i haven't read when i drafted the previous mail!

The scenario is something, gateway is completely down suppose because of
hardware failure or electricity issue.

so freeswitch trying to send caller's request to gateway, as gateway is
completely down freeswitch continuously trying to send 'INVITE' request to
gateway, getting nothing in response so freeswitch sending 480
TEMPORARILY_UNAVAILABLE to caller but i want to change with '503
SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE'

and fscli showing, [CS_EXECUTE] [ALLOTTED_TIMEOUT] and [CS_CONSUME_MEDIA]
[ORIGINATOR_CANCEL]

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org