[Freeswitch-users] Running show codec via fs_cli

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 5 02:59:48 MSK 2017

That probably means your sqlite db is toast or you started with the db
disabled, When you type show codecs, it doesn't actually walk the in memory
data to show you that, Its pulling it from the database on disk, same with
channels and many others.

/b

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 4:15 AM, Lợi Đặng <loi.dangthanh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, I'm connecting to my backgrounded FS via fs_cli, things are
> pretty straightforward, and connection is OK. But I found this:
> `show codec` returns 0 total.
>
> I can make sure CORE_PCM_MODULE is loaded, via log file and api
> `module_exists`.
>
> Then I tried to `reload` CORE_PCM_MODULE, and guess what, `show codec`
> works properly, contains codecs informations.
>
> Same issue happened with CORE_SPEEX_MODULE and CORE_VPX_MODULE as well.
>
> FS running normally before and after reloading module(s).
> Not sure if this is a bug on `show codec` or I just miss something.
>
> More information, connecting to a foreground running FS doesn't have the
> same issue.
>
> rgds,
>
> Loi Dang Thanh
> Phone : +84. 1224.735.448
> Email : loi.dangthanh at gmail.com

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com (50% Discount using code FreeSwitch50)
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com (50% Discount using code FreeSwitch50)
https://www.gofundme.com/freeswitch_ubuntu

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest