[Freeswitch-users] Count calls on specific gateway on failover bridge scenario

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Mon Jan 2 18:34:15 MSK 2017

Hi Marc,

Are you by any chance in bypass media mode?
If so that could explain why the application name is set to signal_bridge. I have tried with your dialplan in "normal" mode and I actually get the full dial url in the 12th field.

Unfortunately, it won't help either in your case as you won't know which gateway did actually take the call. But you can set continue_on_fail and add a second bridge app:

<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/primary/dialstring"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/secondary/dialstring"/>

This way you will get the specific dial url in the channel list.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
vma at vallimamod.org