[Freeswitch-users] Session Timer Event

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:40:41 MSK 2017

Thanks again for the quick replies - this is really helpful.

I'm actually already using system heartbeats for discovering FS instances
and routing calls to them. I had no idea about session heartbeats though,
and this looks like it would be perfect for my use case.

It looks like it's enabled with a channel var
enable_heartbeat_events=time_in_seconds, is that correct? Is there a way to
set it for all calls by default?

Best,
Colin