[Freeswitch-users] Session Timer Event

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:25:41 MSK 2017

Thanks for the reply, Mike.

The use case I have is that I have calls tracked in a separate database
that is kept in sync via events. In some (albeit rare) circumstances, such
as FS crashing and/or events being dropped, the application's database can
get out of sync with reality. What I was looking to do was simply track,
each time an event is received, the next timestamp that I would expect to
see another event from FS (based on the session timers). Then, have a
separate job running hourly (or so), that looks for calls that have passed
their next expected update and marks them as complete.

Do you have any other suggestions for accomplishing something similar?
Worth noting I've disabled all SQL storage in FS, as basically everything
is managed at different levels in the stack. If that's the only option, it
could be re-enabled.

Best,
Colin