[Freeswitch-users] T.38 gateway and peer/self

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 23 22:38:51 MSK 2017

What revision of FreeSWITCH are you on?  These behaviors have been
solidified in 1.6.15, Sadly MOST of the details of how it all works is
locked up in my head, I've just not had the time to write it all down and
update the documentation.  Can you outline all the scenarios you need to
cover and if you have the ability know ahead of time which one needs to
apply?

/b

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*

http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

*https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*
<https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch>

Wish to schedule a meeting?

http://app.timebridge.com/#/meet/freeswitch

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*Skype:*briankwest