[Freeswitch-users] One-way audio when connecting incoming SIP call and WebRTC call using Valet Parking

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:39:13 MSK 2017

Hi,
That's not a very simple call flow, and definetly more information is
required:

a) Browser version
b) FS version
c) Based on your description I guess FS1 is doing the transcoding from G711
<-> Opus?
d) No audio from Phone, do you see FS2 and FS1 sending RTP packets to
Browser?
e) Can you see incoming RTP packets at Browser from FS1?

"It result Handphone user can hear Browser user, but browser user cannot
hear handphone user."
I would start hooking up a phone in FS2, then FS1 and see if the same issue
occurs.

-G