[Freeswitch-users] FREESWITCH and Verto Communicator

Alexey Gorbachev x1 at inbox.ru
Sun Feb 12 22:40:03 MSK 2017

Hi, everybody! I'm new in FreeSwitch. I installed it via   Quick Start FreeSWITCH Demo With Verto Communicator in VirtualBox (NET mode is NAT mode). The only difference was that I generated letsencrypt certificate manually. I can call from Linphone to my freeswitch server, but I'm getting the "Waiting for server reconnection" error in 50-80% of times when accessing it via verto communicator from localhost. What's the problem? Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards, Alexey Gorbachev.