[Freeswitch-users] Gateway dependencies

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:23:16 MSK 2017

You can (somewhat) do this in a lua script or over ESL. Options ping will
raise events which you can listen for and either issue killgw or rescan.
The problem is when you have multiple gateways removed since rescan will
re-add them all. What would be useful as a new feature is a pause/resume
option for gateways, or at least a way to start one gateway by name instead
of re-adding them all.